How to Defend Weapons Offence Charges?
I’m here to help during this challenging time in your life. Many weapons offences attract very severe penalties such as mandatory minimum sentences. In addition, you could be facing a lifetime weapons prohibition – a result that can be devastating to hunters and those who are required to carry a firearm in the course of their employment. If the police have searched your property and this has resulted in the seizure of firearms, you need the professional assistance of a criminal defence lawyer.
I defend all weapons charges including:
- Carry Concealed Weapon
- Possession of Weapon for Dangerous Purpose
- Using Firearm in Commission of an Offence
- Careless Use of Firearm
- Pointing a Firearm
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm
- Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited or Restricted Weapon
- Possession of Prohibited or Restricted Weapon with Ammunition
Don’t take a chance with your future. I know how to get the best results from the Canadian justice system, so contact him now to ensure that your rights are protected.