If you, or someone close to you, has been contacted by the authorities, charged, or arrested, you need legal representation.
Do you need legal counsel?
I fight on behalf of my clients every day. I am an experienced criminal defence lawyer and have practiced exclusively as a criminal defence specialist for more than 30 years. I will provide you with results-driven, knowledgeable criminal law services, focusing on your defence and individual concerns.
Contact my office (416) 540-9960 Available 24 hours a day
I can help
To the unrepresented, the day-to-day operation of the criminal justice system is confusing. The Courts are not designed to shepherd a person through this largely cold, unsympathetic bureaucracy. The accused are simply one of hundreds who pass through the system.
- Advising on your first court appearances
- Appearing on your behalf to help you avoid missing work or other commitments
- Completing all the necessary steps required to schedule a trial date
- Keeping you up to date on the Crown’s intentions and case developments
- Obtaining evidence that the Crown intends to rely on during prosecution
- Assisting with countless other aspects often only known to legal counsel
Contact my office 24 hours a day at (416) 540-9960